Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Week Back

I must say that I was a bit nervous to start second year due to the horror stories that I heared from other iarc students. But last week was fun. I know that the first week is always the easiest but I have a good feeling about this year, and I was glad to see all of my class mates from 1st year.
Although I enjoyed the first project, I must say that working with everyone on the final stage of the path project was a bit stressful. I think that we all need to really work on working together. We were unorganized and alot of us got frustrated and just gave up on trying to be apart of what was going on. I really hope that we can pull it together!
Over all I am excited about this year and am looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

No comments: